Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Kiwisport/Volleyball

Today for the morning block we had kiwisport and Volleyball. Home Group 1 went to Kiwisport while we went to Volleyball. We did Volleyball because next week on Wednesday we have a Volleyball tournament. When we got to the court we had to stand on the yellow line and start to shuffle to the right and then jump and then keep shuffling. A challenge that I had to accomplish was to make sure that I am jumping at the right time with others. After we did our shuffling we had to get into a group of 6 and go to the Volleyball court so we can start practicing our bumps. When I was trying to hit the ball it always keeps going high but not far. So next time I will make sure that I am aiming before hitting the ball.
Image result for tennis
After we had Volleyball we had to go to Tennis which was 20 metres away. And for Tennis we were playing 1 v 1 but in teams. In my team it was me Toma and Tevita. In the other team it was Akanesi,Aletheia and Teresa. While we we were playing the other team kept on cheating so we had a professional Coach(Peter) to watch our game and then the game was actually fair. Our team won with 68 points and the other team lost with 61 points but it was a tough match.

Image result for volleyball

1 comment:

  1. Kia orana Aumau,
    I really enjoyed how you really tried to explain what happened during Kiwisport and the eye-catching posters. Next time you could check that your sentences make sense and I noticed you said the Volleyball tournament is next week but it is actually the following week. I hope this was helpful advice and you could use it in your new and upcoming blog posts.

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete