Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Maths-Test

Today we had a maths test and I was so scared. Maths isn't really what I do but giving it a try is good. When we started I found the first question very easy but while we were going on it started to get more tricky. Miss Komor and Kelly handed us some paper and pencils to help and then it started to get more easier. The most difficult question I found challenging was decimals and I found that very challenging and also I found fractions very challenging. Some questions I found really easy was the times table ones because last year we always worked on our times tables and it helped a lot. Another load of questions I found really easy was the addition question because I have a strategy that will help me solve any addition question. Next time I really need to improve on my fractions and also I really, really need to work on my decimals. After the test I started getting nervous if I got the right answers or if I rushed it to get it done fast, so I went back and checked so I can be happy with my answers.Image result for MathsImage result for Maths

No comments:

Post a Comment