Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

PB4L-Toilets

Today we were learning on how to take care of our toilets. When our teachers told us, we were all laughing but while we were laughing she pointed at how many toilet paper we wasted and the girls started laughing then she said how many hours girls take just to look in the mirrors inside the toilets, then no one laughed. While I was doing my work I wasn't sitting with my friends and I found that a lot better because my friends always distracts each other while we are doing our work.

Something I learnt was that whenever i'm with my friends we do more talking then working but when we are apart we start to get work done. Another thing I learnt was to take care of our toilets so everyone can be nice and healthy. Next time I will be on a close watch to who ever is wasting our toilet papers or taking their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment