Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Pasta Salad-Technology

Image result for pasta salad


Today we had technology and for technology we were making a pasta salad. I was so excited because I really love pasta. While we were making the pasta my friend Lofa was stirring the top of the pasta so when we were draining the pasta there were pasta stuck to the pan. Something I really enjoyed was that I was able to work with my friends and that I was able to learn how to cook a pasta salad. Another thing I learnt was to really mix it because if I just keep mixing one spot then I won't be able to get all of it. Something I found very challenging was trying to eat vegetables and also trying to clean the pasta of the pot. So next time I will make sure I am mixing every single spot so when I am plating it or draining it nothing will stick.
 Here Is how you make it:
Ingredients:

  1.  Vegetables(Carrots,Tomatoes,Corn and Peas.
  2. Macaroni
  3. Ham
  4. Water
  5. Mayonaise
Methods:
  1. Boil 1 and a half cup of water
  2. Add Macaroni
  3. When its cooked, drain under water
  4. Fry the ham first
  5. Add ham to macaroni, and then mix it with mayo
  6. Serve on small white bowl
  7. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment