Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Tai Chi

Today we had Tai Chi and I was Super excited because in Tai Chi we learnt a lot and we also play a few games that can help us. When we got down we had to stand into our lines without Mr Gordon telling us to. Before we did our Tiger forms we did our breathing techniques. For our breathing techniques we did around the earth and also monkey washes face. Then after our breathing techniques we started our tiger forms. For me I found that really hard because our instructor Mr Gordon was going way too fast I couldn't keep up with him. But then he slowed down and it was like a miracle come true.After learning our mighty tiger forms we went into our Sharing Circle.


Something that I learnt about myself is that I am able to think of a answer fast, when I didn't prepare. Next time when we get down to Tai Chi I could maybe show the new students what moves I have learnt. During Tai Chi I was starting to improve on being more confident. Today our power word for the week was listening. Listening means being able to use your ears. You can also listen with your body and your eyes. Today I did well but I need to focus on not laughing all the time during out tiger forms. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Aumau , LJ here , Nice to see that you've had an amazing time at tai chi. Clearly you've learned a lot from your Tai Chi lesson . You have explained a lot about how you've improved your confidence .

    I really liked how you and your class just got into a line without having your teacher tell you to . You all have a growth mindset I see . Your power word at your lesson was a good one. Listening .

    And yes , you said it yourself , you need to control your laughter when it comes to tiger forms . Great Idea specifying what you want to improve on . I like that .

    A great blog post . I hope you had fun at Tai Chi and continue to .
    By LJ

    ReplyDelete