Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Cricket/Tennis

Today in the first block we had cricket. And when me and my friend went to set up the cricket game he looked a bit scared and when I asked him why he's sad, he replied that he doesn't know how to bowl or bat. So while we were waiting for home group 2 to come down I was showing my friend tips that I learnt, that made me a better player. When homegroup 2 cam down we got into our teams and while picking teams I heard my name get called out and when I went to my team I saw the other team and my friends were in it and I felt pretty suspicious. Then we went into the game and I was the first batter and when I hit the ball me and my partner got out because I ran but my buddy never ran so we got out. Then after cricket we had Tennis.

When we went to tennis Peter (our instructor) said that for the rest of the practise and I was so happy. When we went to our court I started the game with a serve and when I hit the ball soft the opponent hit the ball back hard and it went straight to my head but I was OK because i'm the man. Then we had to switch but no one was standing behind us so we had to verse another team and we beat them 6 to nothing I think. But something I found challenging was trying to hit the ball soft because my muscles wanted to be strong. Something I learnt was to slow my hand down so I hit the ball soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment