Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

The battle of Tobruk

Today we were learning about the history behind our house groups. In my group it was me, Demetrius,Toma,Amon,Akanesi,Cerenity,leilani,Suave, Faataualofa and also Tevita. And the house we were working was Tobruk. When our group was called to do Tobruk I was a bit upset because we never got the best house in the school (TRIPOLI) but it was ok because at least I get to learn something new. Something I learnt about Tobruk was that Tobruk was a battlefield and that the Germans and the Britains were fighting over it. Another thing I learnt was that the Britains had been defeated and retreated back to egypt. A challenge that I found throughout this task was that I didn't know how to read any of the Sergeants name so I just typed it on google and tried to sound it out.
Image result for tobruk

No comments:

Post a Comment