Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Tennis/KiwiSport-Reflection

Today we had tennis and kiwisport. First our homegroup 2 started with cricket but I was so sad because we had cricket on the grass and if we bowl the ball, the ball won't bounce. But I didn't care because I just wanted to play. While we were playing I had to take care of the new kid (LOFA) and while I had to stick with him I started to wonder off and when I look around me Lofa was gone but then I saw him standing by himself so I ran to him and I was so relieved because he didn't notice that I was gone. Taking care of the new Tamaki student was a challenge to me because he doesn't really understand english so I had to speak Samoan for him to understand. When it was me and Lofa's turn to go bat I thought that I had to teach him but when he bat the ball it was like he had to teach me. After a few runs we finally got out and we had to switch over.

Then we got to tennis and for tennis we were doing rallies but in different ways. First we had to get in 2 groups and the 2 groups were red and yellow and I was in the red group with most of my friends. Then our instructor selected four people to stand on a spot and face his partner and start doing some rallies. Then it was my turn to go up and when I got up I hit the ball but then it hit our instructor but I was lucky no one knew it was me. While I was doing our rallies I got a bit off task and talked to my friends for a bit then my partner hit the ball straight to my head. So 1 thing I learnt was to always to keep focus and another thing I learnt was to hit the ball softer.Image result for tennis

No comments:

Post a Comment