Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Tai Chi

Today we had Tai Chi and I was so happy because Tai Chi is really relaxing. Something I learned out of this lesson was our breathing techniques. I learned more about Danny (our Instructor) and I learnt more about the word awareness. Awareness is about looking out for danger or being safe. If you are not aware something bad might happen for example if you are blind and you walk into to a room full of mouse traps you will need to be aware.

Our Instructor's name is Danny Gordon. He is a brave man who is passionate about his work and his life. He is a kind and lovely instructor to all students. Danny isn't just an instructor, he has lot of care in his body and he knows how to control it. He likes to watch rugby league and he has a son and daughter. He has a son who changed from being a rugby league player to a rugby union player. He has a daughter who is still in university and also she has a black belt.


Before we packed up we went in to our semi circle. And at that point I was so scared because I didn't know what to say so I had a little think and when it came to my turn I stood up and said what came to my head but while I was saying what my random act of kindness was I started to mess up my words. And from that I learnt to think before I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment