Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

School Today

While we were doing work we looked at the clock and it was almost 11:00. I really like learning but when I saw the time it was like a miracle come true. Before we packed up we were doing tokens and I felt that no one will nominate me because i'm always talking or im always off task. But then I heard a friend of mine saying my name for being hardworking. Then I was confused because I questioned myself "did he say my name because i'm his friend?" or did he say my name because he actually meant it?". But then I heard another person say my name but he said that I was able to blog up to the number we were able to get to, and then I got a bit confused because I am usually easily distracted but I do tend to get some work done. Image result for Tamaki primary

"RING RING RING", then the bell rings and everyone runs to their bags, grab's their hat and "ZOOMZ" outside. When we get outside it was very quiet because some people were still eating their lunch and the others are just talking their friends. But when when other students from the senior classes come down it was like a nightmare, you can hear people yelling out "PLAY SOME TOUCH!!" or others screaming on the playground. Then me and some of my friends are just talking or "kicking back" they say. While we were talking there was a bee flying past my friends head and when I told him it was so funny. He ran around acting like he was riding a horse and then he screamed like a girl from a scary movie or probably worser.
Image result for Tamaki primary

Then the bell rings and everyone "ZOOMZ" back inside and I was one of the last people to go back inside because I was trying to get the ball. But one thing I noticed was that everything was quiet. There were no screaming or yelling it was just peaceful. Then when I came back to class we were waiting outside in lines, boys and girls, and then when we were walking in class I had to step out of line for a second. And then I get a talk about my goals and when the Teacher gave me time to think about it before I go back to class I had a think, about why those two boys sayed my name for token nominations. And then I walked back to class with a happy face like I forgot all the bad memories.
The challenge for me is to be able to manage my self and to be reliable and also to do the right thing consistently even when no ones looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment