Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Census


Every 5 years New Zealand has a special day named Census. New Zealand's first official national population was held in 1851. What they do is they go around and give a form to people and on that form is a set of questions about themselves and their household. I never knew that census was a big part of the world, I never knew Census exist but now I know what census does. While we were working I started to find trouble on why census was important so I did some research and nothing showed up so I just gave up and worked on something else.

From that I learnt that I can research more then 1 time to find ideas and to connect the dots. I also learnt more about the company census and I also learnt the impact it does to our country. Next time I could search up more than one site and also I could ask some of my friends or teachers to help me.Image result for Census

No comments:

Post a Comment