Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

Pita Bread Sandwich

Today for technology we had to make Pit Bread Sandwich. I was so excited because I have never had pita bread before. When we had to slice the pita bread to open it up I felt scared because I might rip it apart. And when I tried opening it the sides started to rip apart but it was OK because I can use some of the filling to block it up, which was kind of being tricky. Something challenging was that I had to do was try fill the pita bread with lettuce and tomatoes with out ripping it.

When we were adding the mayonnaiseT I left it in my bread for long because I had to cut some more stuff, when I ate my sandwich the bread was kind of soggy but it was ok because it still tasted nice. Next time I could maybe wait until the end then ill add all the ingredients at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment