Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Ako Evening Preparation

On Thursday it was a special day because we had our Ako Evening. Before we had to start working on our topic we had technology, first thing in the morning. When we came back from technology it was morning tea. Then we came back inside and then we had to finish up on our inquiry work. And me and my group was finished so we decided to start working on our speech when adults come and it was hard because we were using Miss Komor as a adult. It was really funny because we will always get it wrong and sometimes we always forget to greet them. But something I learnt from that is that we make mistakes and that we can learn from it.
Image result for Panmure
When it was the last block we were spending most of the time finishing of work or setting up the tables for the night. But since we were finished we decided to start decorating our table so when people come in they walk straight to us. Then everyone got to go home and then when I was gonna go back to school I got told from my parents that we had to go to church but I was sad because I didnt wanna miss out on the Ako Evening. But this morning when I came to school I got lot of people talking about what happen last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment