Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Tai Chi



Image result for tai chi
In the first block we had Tai Chi and I was so sad because today is our last day of Tai Chi for this term. When we got down we all looked outside and some of the trees were knocked out and some even went on the road. As we got into our lines for our tiger and crane forms we got asked for our manuals and most of us forgot because we all left it in our locker and forgot we put it there. When we got into our sharing circle I had to go first again, when I was gonna explain my positive and negative part Mr Gordon sent me to the middle .

As I was standing in the middle he was saying some of our breathing exercises and when I did it he gave me a compliment. And there were four, one was Excellent, another was Very good, Good and lastly improving. This term i've learnt to be brave and always to be aware. I've learnt to trust myself more and be able to connect with my body. 

A story that really helped was a story about a boy called Toa. Toa left school when he was 15 years old and start working as a landscaper when he was 16. He was one of Mr Gordon's helper and he was always on time for work, always taking extra shifts and also doing jobs without people asking him to. To me this doesn't mean to leave school when your fithteen it means to always have the right attitude and being able to focus. Something I can take from this lesson is to always believe in myself and to trust others.

No comments:

Post a Comment