Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

VolleyBall Reflection

In the morning block we had Volleyball training because our volleyball tournament is tomorrow which was pretty stink because we only had 1 day of practice. I was really happy because today we are practicing for volley this whole day. When we got to the courts we did a few warm ups just to get our body energized and ready to play. As soon as we started playing some people were confused about the rules and also confused about how to play. As we were learning the rules she said some that I got confused about. 1 rule was that you can't hit the ball more than 3 times, you can't hold the ball or carry it, only six people on the court and there has to be at least 2 girls and also we can't spike or block the ball when opponent hits it. When I heard that we weren't aloud spike I felt confused because usually on a game there's a lot of spiking but they probably said that so no one gets hurt.
Image result for volley png
In volley I learnt that it's better to control the ball by setting it instead of digging it which had helped me alot. During the game I think I was very good at saving the ball sometimes but sometimes I need to work on controlling the ball and that's a skill most of us need to work on. To make our team a better team is to be able to communicate because if we dont then we don't know what the other person is thinking and then we might mess up. 2 star players I found working very hard today was Mahara and Grace. Mahara, because he doesn't really know how to play volley but when we were playing he was giving it 100%. I also chose Grace because she was always supporting people and even trying to get to the ball even if it is not near her.

No comments:

Post a Comment