Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Technology(Pasta Salad)

WALT:Communicate with my pairs in order to make the salad.
Today for technology I was so excited because I knew we were gonna make something nice.When we got there we were too early that the period in our teacher's class wasn't finished.We waited for a little bit then we got to go inside.When we got inside we put on our aprons and also washed our hands.We got into our groups and when I looked over to the other table it was only my friend Tevita on it so me and my buddy Matthew told him to come sit with us.This experience has helped me to bond more with my friends and also learnt how to cook.The challenge for me today was trying to make the best 1 but it all turned out the same.Here is how you make a pasta salad.

Ingredients

  • Macaroni
  • Tomato
  • Mayonnaise
  • Ham
  • Onion
Equipment
  • Pot
  • Bowl
  • Wooden spoon
  • Chopping Board
  • Knife
  • Colander
  • Spoon
Methods
  1. FIll up the pot with 3 cups of water and then out it to a boil.When that's done put your macaroni inside and wait for it to be soft.
  2. When its finished drain using colander and then wash it through cold water.
  3. Dice the tomatoes and onions
  4. Dice ham
  5. Combine macaroni,tomato,ham,onion and also mayonnaise.
  6. Step 6 serve and enjoy.

Please Leave a Comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment