Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Maths game term 2

WALT:Show our visitors what we do for maths
This experience was so cool because the group I was in was very good at maths.They helped me to learn new skills.In my group there was Tevita,Lj,Vuni and me.This was a good session to show parents what we are good at.
The challenge for me today was trying to understand the game my friend came up with.Then I kept saying "HUH" and he was trying to be specific as he can but it didn't work so we just played another game called heads up.This game is like when 2 people get a card but they are not allowed look at is then the 3rd person looks at the 2 cards and tell them what it equals but he cant say there card and then the 2 people look at each others cards and then they have to guess there own.
The part I liked the most is when we got off track and we started doing magic tricks.I only liked this part cause I knew what my friends talent is and It was my first time seeing him do something that will blow our mind.His magic trick inspired me to do magic but I knew it was gonna take for ages to learn the one he did so ill just stick to rugby.


PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT I NEED TO WORK ON

No comments:

Post a Comment