Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Siale,Aumau and Metui Rap about White water rafting

WALT:Reflect on our trip to white water rafting using a rap
This was the best experience I've been to this term.I've learnt lots and lots of stuff.My favourite part of the day was standing up while we were going down the waterfall.The challenge for me was trying to balance on the boat because when we went on the rushing water we went fast and I almost fell.
Aumau:Here is our reflection about our trip
 Aumau:I already knew it was gonna be lit
Aumau:Sorry other classes that never got to go
 Aumau:We are so special and you already know
 Aumau:When we were on our way we felt so proud
 Aumau:Singing our song cause we were allowed.

 Metui:When we arrived I felt overwhelmed
 Metui:We could hear others and they were pretty loud
Metui:Walking to the entrance my jaw just dropped
 Metui:I could smell the food in the shop
Metui:As I looked we weren't the only school
 Metui:Watching them raft it looked pretty cool

 Siale:We had a walk around to see what we gonna do
Siale:We went on the raft and I felt so cool
Siale:Before going on the raft we put on our gear
 Siale:It was so tight you can see my underwear
Siale:We went down the waterfall and we dropped our stuff
Siale:Too much rushing water I think I had enough.

 Aumau:At the end of our lesson we got to flip our boat
 Aumau:My life jacket helped me so I can float

 Siale:At the end of this trip I have learnt a valuable lesson.
Siale:That following the instructor will give you a longer session

 Metui:When we finished we were on our way back
Metui:Singing songs and having a snack

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aumau
    I really liked this rap because it rhymed and it was funny at the same time.Also I liked How you were working as a group and I hope you keep blogging more interesting.Your the man.

    ReplyDelete