Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Technology(Flab Chab)

WALA:The new Food that we made
Throughout this experience it was very fun because I had a new partner for cooking and his name is Matthew.Today was 5th to last week of cooking.Today we made a Flab Chab, when I heard it I thought it was something to do with meat.But it wasn't, Miss Tuipulotu was explaining to us what is was and I heard no meat in their.While we were cooking I looked around and our group was going the fastest.It must be when we went up first to get our ingredients or t might be the other team are slow.When I looked over to my friends table they decided to use golden syrup and all the other table chose golden syrup but I wanted something new so I chose maple syrup.

As I was pouring it in I had a taste and when I tasted it, it became my new favorite flavour. When we were melting all our  Ingredients our consistency look different then everyone else one.Our one was more syrupy then buttery.Here is how you make it.
Image result for Oat muffin

Ingredients:
Butter
Brown Sugar
Oat
Syrup

Materials
Muffin Tray
Wooden Spoon
Spoon
Muffin cups
Pot
Bowl

Methods

  1. Add 125g of sugar in the pot
  2. Add 50g of brown sugar in the pot
  3. Add your favourite flavoured syrup
  4. Then set the stove to 180 degrees and wait for all your ingredients to melt
  5. Then get a bowl and put 225g of oat in it.
  6. Mix well and scoop into muffin tray.
  7. Bake at 180c for 15 minutes
  8. Then serve and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment