Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Rap about quality blog post

WALT Create a song or Rap about a quality blog post.
This has helped me a lot to learn how to make a quality blog post.This has helped me to lear what kind of labels I should use and in my experience I write I need to use the S.E.E structure.The challenge for today was writing a rap.The part I liked the most is when I was able to use what I have wrote in my blog.
Video storyboard

The message of the video: Is how we can Improve on our blog and how we can make a quality blog post.


How is the message going to be delivered (e.g. discussion between two people, puppet play, song, etc):Rap

What tool will be used to create the video (e.g. screencast, wevideo, etc):Screencastify

Who is involved?

What props or other things are needed?

Script:  (Who will say what?)

Aumau: Today me and Matthew is gonna be your host

Aumau: Here's a tip for the best quality post

Aumau: First put your link on the HTML

Aumau: If you did that then, you started well

Aumau: Then put a title about your slide

Aumau: Then put your WALT on the bottom not the side

Metui: Down below will be your description

Metui: Talk about your challenge cause that's your mission

Metui: Explain to the audience what you did

Metui: Maybe it could be about cooking pig

Metui: Or it can be about china or korea

Metui: Just add more and more ideas

Matthew: When you blog people can view it

Matthew: It's evidence of work so they know that you proved it

Matthew: They can give you a very good feedback

Matthew: They will take your ideas that you will need back

Matthew: Then you comment back and leave a good reply


Matthew: That's all we have so good good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment