Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology Reflection





WALT:Reflect on our technology.
Today we had technology and I was so happy because I knew we were gonna make something very nice.When we were checking the roll I realised a new student came and he was my best friend's cousin.I was so happy to show him around technology and show him who our technology teacher was.The goal for me today was trying to make our new student welcome and make him feel safe.When we got to our classroom at Tamaki College I realised that our teacher was very angry because we were late.At technology we made a potato salad with a chicken kebab.The part I found very challenging was trying to cut the potato and also trying mayonnaise.The part I liked the most is being able to eat it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment