Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Technology Reflection(Bread Case).

WALT REFLECT ABOUT TECHNOLOGY
Throughout this experience I have learnt many words and I also learnt how to make new stuff.This has helped me to increase myself in order to do teamwork.The part I found very challenging was trying to fold the bread and put it into the muffin tray.It was hard because whenever I put it in the muffin tray my fingers makes a hole in it.The part I like the most is being able to communicate and also being able to eat it.
Ingredients
-Spaghetti
-Bread
Methods

  1. We were learning how to cut the crust of the bread.
  2. We fold the bread into the muffin tray.
  3. We put the Spaghetti inside the bread.
  4. We put the bread and Spaghetti in the oven.
  5. Set the oven to 180 degrees and wait for it to be golden brown.
Image result for bread in muffin tray


No comments:

Post a Comment