Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Why did I apply for Student Leader?

WALT: explain why I applied to be a Student Leader
I have applied to be student council because I know that I can be a good role model.I applied to be a student council because I know I can make a difference in the school for the better.I would want to try my best to take more responsibility for the school.I also like to offer a helping hand.What inspired me to become a student leader?My brother inspired me to become a student leader, because when he was one he changed for the better as a human being. Lastly I want to be a student leader because I want to make a difference at Tamaki Primary School.
Thank you for viewing

1 comment:

  1. I do like your pitch presented here. I was particularly drawn to your thoughts about your brother and how he grew in the role. Were you successful?

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete