Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Weekend Reflection

WALT:Reflect on our weekends and also what I did.


What-did you do?
Who-did you spend your weekend with?
Where-did you go?
Why-was there a holiday yesterday?
Paragraphs-2or3
How many sentences per paragraph-at least 5


On Monday our church had games.Our games were at dunkirk also known as marist.When our church arrived at marist we were preparing the gazebos and the tents and also the BBQ.At 8:00am we had cricket and we got split into 2 teams.I was in team 1.When it was my turn to go up and bat I felt the nervs.My hands were trembling to let go of the bat.As i stand the ball game straight to my bat and I swung it but all I hit was the back stoppers face. I felt so embarrassed that my face got red.But when my team cheered for me then I felt better. The next time the ball came to me I hit it so far that it went to the beach.

The next sport we played was Rippa rugby.I got chosen to be in the red team with the People I did not want be with. But then I knew nothings wrong with them it's just me being selfish.We all worked as a team and lost but I didn't care cause everyone was humble and no one was showing off.After rippa rugby we had tiger war.My team was full of little kids and the other team was full of adults.The adult team won the 1st round because more adults joined there team.The the strongest person in our church Joined our team and then we won under 5 seconds.Then the 3rd round none won the everyone left.

No comments:

Post a Comment