Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

Kiwisport-Reflection

On Monday 27th of February 2017 we had kiwisport.When I heard it was our turn for kiwisport I knew something fun was gonna happen.I was full of joy that the only word that comes out of my mouth is badminton.I may not be good at badminton but it is worth a try.As we got down to the hall I already wanted to pick up the racket and shuttle and start playing with it.Our instructor's name was Ben.We learned lots of skills today like backhand forehand and also if your right hand then take two steps with your leg to hit the shuttle.I learned that you have to take two steps to the shuttle or order to balance.When we had to go into buddys I was happy because me and my friend just wanted to play already.We got told by Ben to practice our backhand and taking steps to reach the shuttle.My experience for badminton today was amazing I never felt more happier to have it.Next week for badminton I want to challenge someone to a ralley competition.
Image result for badminton png

No comments:

Post a Comment