Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Weekend Reflection

WALT:Reflect on our weekend
On the Weekends we went to Rainbows end.When we got there we saw half of our family on the fearful.We got split into groups and wherever our leader had to go we follow them.The first ride my leader chose was the stratosfear extreme. As I walked on our first ride I was already screaming before It even started to move.My whole group was calling me a girl also my little brother and these other people called me a scaredy cat.When the ride started we were in the air moving so fast that instead of holding the poles I was holding this stranger's hand so tight.After the ride the stranger's hand I was holding was telling all her friends what happened.

When we were going on to our next ride I ditch my group and said that I was going toile, but what I really did was go hide in the kids kingdom place.When they went on the Invader I went on the scorpion carts.After the ride I was on I went to go find my group, but I couldnt find them.So I just keep asking random strangers have you seen a big group wearing red.I was looking for them about 10 minutes so I got bored and went on a ride.I had an idea to find them.But the idea was so scary I was slapping my head to forget about it.

I did what I had planned, so I went on the fearful and try find them when I got up.When we got up I wasn't looking for them because I was to busy praying that I won die.It took me a few tries to get use to it, then finally on my 6th time going up I found them.So I went to my group and they all ran to me and started hugging me.I told them what happened they said that they thought I was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment