Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Jewellery design-Design Brief


WALT:Reflect on technology
Today for technology we were learning about Jewellery design.First we got shared a presentation from Miss Ferguson.
 
First we had to choose 5 people that we can choose to make a jewellery for them.Then we had to choose one person.I chose my mum because she does lots for stuff for me.I also chose my mum because that was the first thing that came to my mind.After that we had to name down what our client likes.The next  thing we did was get photos from google about what our client likes.Then the final part was to get photos about jewellery.The challenge for today was actually writing down what your client likes.The part I like the most was listening to music and getting images from google.The part I hate the most was when I was doing my work but people kept talking to me.At the end of the lesson I felt happy and joyful because it was fun and very funny.Next week for technology I want to sketch out our jewellery.

1 comment:

  1. A good choice for who to design for Aumau. You should always be nice to your Mum!!

    ReplyDelete