Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Personal Profile

WALT:Explain ourselves with details
My Name:Aumau


Where I live:Auckland, New Zealand


School I go:Tamaki primary


Favourite Subject:Maths,Reading,Rugby,Writing,Basketball

Summary about myself:I am 10 years old and my favourite stuff to do when i'm not at school is to cook with my dad or help My dad build stuff.My bond with my dad is like so close.When ever I come home from school I will always look outside the window and wait until he comes back with we can play.Also when i’m not at school I like to take walks around the block and then Ill start walking to the pools.I like to play rugby mostly for clubs because my cousins he inspired me and my brother to join a sport.My weakness sport is Fencing because i'm not use to those knifes.

No comments:

Post a Comment