Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017

Technology-Lesson 3 Product research

WALT:Reflect on our technology.
Hi everyone for technology we were learning how to describe different types of Jewellery.The part I liked the most for today is drawing what our client likes.The part I hate today was blogging.But instead of that I had lots of fun and my teacher Miss Ferguson was helping and encouraging us.I felt happy during the lesson because I knew something fun is gonna happen.We were learning new words like solo taxonomy.I know it has unistructural,Multistructural,Relational and Extened Abstract.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you have said what the new words are that you learned today, Aumau. Try and post the other pages of that presentation we did today when you finish them.
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete