Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Tech Graphics-Lesson 1

On the first day of technology I was really excited to meet my teacher and to meet my group.At technology I had to draw 3d and 2d drawing.I was in group 1.I was really nervous when I stepped in our class.My teacher rush down to the office to get the password for the wifi.My teachers name was Miss Ferguson and she was very fun.She had a lot to do while teaching us.It was fun because I started to learn how to draw 3d shapes.After that we had to draw something called elipse which is a circle but you view it at a diffrent angle, then it will look like something else.I know another word which is oblique.Oblique is word that defines when you put 2 shapes together and then make a 3d shapes.The challenge for today was learning the new words and drawing 3d shapes.The best part about technology was when my friends were laughing and also when I knew how to draw a 3d box.Next term I want to learn how to cook and how to make stuff that I thought it doesnt exist.

Thank You For Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment