Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

School Holidays

IALA:White Sunday
On the first week of school Holidays I was mostly at church practicing my bible verse for White Sunday.My bible Verse is Found in Nephi Chapter 5 Verse 2 and it reads in Samoan "Ou te filifili le mea sao e ala I le ola ai I mataupu fa'avae O le Talalelei.Ou te alu ma fai ia mea ua poloaina ele atua, aua ua ou iloa i le aumai ele atua ni poloaiga i le fanauga a tagata. Seiloga na te saunia le ala moi latou ia mafai fai le mea ua poloaina ai I lataou".When I was church practicing for white sunday I was thinking of my friends at school.A friend I really miss is Toma because He's always making me laugh and always putting a smile to my face.On sunday I was very tired cause I had to wake up early in the morning to help my mum and dad cook the food and also I had to change my 3 nephews in to their church clothes.My holidays were exciting cause we went to rainbowzend and it was sometimes boring cause my friends werent their.Image result for white sunday mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment