Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Maths

IALA: The word Profit
Today for maths we were given a task to figure out.The task was mostly based on how to split up the fudge very evenly.I really enjoyed maths today cause I learnt new words Like Profit.The meaning of profit is when you Bought something for a amount of money and sell for even more money that you brought it with.The part I found very challenging was Figuring out how many fudge goes into each bag.The part I didn't enjoy when I was stuck on a very hard word but then a Teacher came and helped me through it.Today I learnt how to solve equations even faster and faster and also I learnt new words.When I was working through the questions I was starting to forget how I solved the other equations.
Here is A link to the Problems
Feel Free to Try and Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment