Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Maths

IALA:Fractions
Today for Maths I was doing some activities that were in the maths basket.The first activity I did was a place Value game.I really enjoyed that game because when ever my pairs would ask me a question I will always get the answer under 3 seconds.This game has helped me to solve harder problems that I couldn't solve before.The next game was a hard game because it was fractions but I still gave it a go.I was always struggling but by the help of my friends they made it easier and easier for me.Throughout this experience I learnt that you don't know if its hard if you haven't actually tried it.The part I really enjoyed was being able to solve problems I couldn't solve before.And I was really happy so next time someone asked me a question I will be able to use my place values skills to solve it.The part I found challenging was working on my fractions because i've never tried really hard fraction, but I still managed to get it.The part I didn't like was when I didn't have enough time to play the next game because I was to busy blogging my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment