Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

KiwiSport(Jump,Run & Throw)

Today for kiwisport we had a new Sport.It wasn't really a sport it was more much like practicing our running and Jumping.I really enjoyed that I got to experience something new and something that I thought was crazy.When we got down there I saw the same teacher that I saw on Red Nose day during our activities.We were all surprised because we never knew that he will be there.For our first game we played a game which there are 2 teams and four hula hoops on each corner.In the corner are 5 cones.The point of the game is to go to the other team and steal there cones and bring it back to you hula hoop.During that game I was so happy because our team won.The part I like the most is winning all the challenges and also learning new games I can teach my pairs at church.My next steps are to think deeper into this sport.


No comments:

Post a Comment