Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Infographic(CyberSmarts)

Today we never had Cybersmarts but we were still working on what we did last week which was our infographic.Today I was working on what we should say on other people's blog and what we shouldnt do on other people's blog.I was very confused at first because I never knew what we were meant to do.But as I looked at other people's chromebook and then we also had to write Why we should be positive online.I was really happy because I was one of the first people to finish even though I was one of the last people to start.When I was working I kept getting distracted by my friends.

The part I really enjoyed was being able to use a new site and finish before my friends even though I was distracted.My next steps are to use the site for posters or D.L.O's our teacher gives us.The part I didn't like was when I was so confuse that I started very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment