Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Rugby Tournament Reflection

IALT:Improve my Skills in Playing Rugby

Today we went to a Rugby Tournament. I was very hyped because Last term when we were waiting for the tournament It was postponed to today.When we were walking down to Rugby I was really pumped cause all my cousins were telling me to play hard and to make your family proud.That motivated me to go all out and give my best and make my family smile.When We got there I saw lots of my cousins from different schools.1 of them came running up to me and embarrassed me.Our first game was against Glen Innes Primary and that was our easiest game cause we left them try list and we got 11 tries against them.When I was playing I got angry cause when I kept tackling them they always kneed my head so on my next tackle I lifted him up and tackled him down my hardest.I almost got told off but lucky the ref didn't see.


On our second game we were versing Glen Brae Primary and that was another easy game because we left them try list as well.When we versed glenbrae I saw 2 of my Cousins George and Miami.They were the best players in there team that I couldnt hold on to them that tight.But luckily as I slipped down I grabbed they're  leg and they tripped over.But we won 35-0.Our 3rd game was against Glen Taylor and that was our hardest game cause they had bigger players than us but we still left them try list.They were really hard to tackle but I still managed to get them down.We won to them 20-0.Our last game was the easiest game and was against panmure bridge.

They were a good team because even if we were bigger and faster they weren't  scared at all.We won to them 60-0.The best part I enjoyed was winning all our games and also making new friends and lastly keeping the other teams try list.








No comments:

Post a Comment