Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Maths

IALT:Extend the way I explain my work
Today for maths I was solving out how many money each group that's working gets.Throughout this experience I found it really hard because I didnt know how many money each person will get.The part I really enjoyed was being able to complete the whole task our teacher has given us.The part I found very challenging was when I wasn't able to solve the last question was which one can't you split evenly.Because 2 of them couldnt split evenly so I was so confused to pick which one you can't split evenly.But me and my friends were figuring it out together and we got the answer.The part I didn't enjoy was getting stuck on the hard bits of the work because some of them didn't make sense to me.Next time I can work on my decimal points.

No comments:

Post a Comment