Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Technology Reflection(Cooking)

Today for Technology I was surprised because I thought that last we was the last week of me in cooking class but I think I was wrong.I was so Happy and sad at the same time because I wanted to go to Mr Grundie so I can learn something New.Today we made Nachos with mince and pasta sauce.When we were making the mice and onions My buddy Matthew kept on eating it when I looked away.The part I found challenging was trying to not eat the food while I was cooking it aswell.That part I hate the most is burning our onions.The part I like the most is eating it with the Nachos and also sprinkling the cheese.
Ingredients

  1. Pasta Sauce
  2. Cheese
  3. Onions
  4. Brown Meat

Methods

  1. Dice the onion
  2. Fry until soft not brown
  3. Add mince and fry until brown
  4. Add the sauce + Bake beans
  5. Serve it right in the middle of the plate with the chips underneath 

No comments:

Post a Comment