Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Technology Reflection(Cooking)

















IALT:Bake a chocolate Muffin
Today we had technology and I was very excited.When we got there Miss Tuipulotu came out and Told us we were making a chocolate Chip muffin.But before we went inside to make it she was asking us if we shared her our blog.But only 3 people put there hands up and I was one of them.When we got inside all we saw was chocolate and milk and I was excited cause I love chocolate.The challenge for me today was trying to mix all the ingredients.Next time I could ask for help so it can be easier.The part i like the most is eating it and also making it.The part I hate the most is almost breaking my hand mixing.If you wanna learn how to make a Chocolate chip muffin here are the Ingredients:

Big Bowl and a Small bowl
A wooden spoon
Muffin Tray 
A small silver spoon
Measuring cup
WET INGREDIENTS
  1. Milk
  2. 1 Egg
  3. Yogurt
  4. Butter 

DRY INGREDIENTS

  1. Sunrise flour
  2. Chocolate Chip
  3. Cocoa
  4. Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment