Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Studdy Ladder(Maths)

Image result for study ladder icon
IAL:How to beat my High score
Today for maths I was on studyladder trying to get lots of coins and trying to beat my friends.Through this experience it was fun and challenging at the same time.When I was answering I looked of over to my friends screen and he was Inspecting the score, I was going to do it with him but that still doesn't change my real score So I just carried on answering the questions.When the game was over I quickly tapped refresh on his screen and his real amount of coins was 123 while I had 480.


The challenge for me today was trying not to cheat and to not get mixed up with the answers.The part I like the most is winning and being proud of myself.THe part I never like the most was getting mixed up with the questions.

Please Feel Free To Comment
😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment