Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Cyber-Smarts

IALT:Be safety Online



Today for cybersmarts we were learning how to be safety online.Miss Shearing showed us a video of how to safety online and It was funny and interesting as well.One of the keywords that was in the video was Stand tall.To me I think it means to don't be scared of bullies online.The challenge I found today was trying to come up with a post that can stop people from hurting others online.The part I liked the most was being able to use what I learnt online.The part I hate the most was not being able to finish the whole task.Next time I could think before I use an bad action online.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aumau, I really like the advice in your last slide when you ask the question "Would my parents by proud?" I think that if you ask yourself this question every time you are on the internet, you will have a very positive Digital Footprint.

    ReplyDelete