Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Cinquain Poem

IALA:Cinquain Poems
Through this experience it was very easy and I did at least 5.
Line 1: Aunty
Line 2: Is so angus
Line 3: She always makes me cry
Line 4: Then she gives me a bigImage result for cinquain hiding
Line 5: I cry

Line 1: Rugby
Line 2: I will hit you
Line 3: Then your in hospital
Line 4: And you will stay there forever
Line 5: Good luck

Line 1: Best Friend
Line 2: He plays b-ball
Line 3: He always gets his shots
Line 4: Sometimes when he shoots he gets blocked
Line 5: Good Boy

Line 1: The cold
Line 2: It makes me freeze
Line 3:Then I want a blanket.
Line 4:Then I want a nice, warm coffee
Line 5: good bye

Line 1:Netball
Line 2:A girly sport.
Line 3:My friend Toma likes it
Line 4:He plays all night and all morning

Line 5:The Man

No comments:

Post a Comment