Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Technology-Multi Coulored Muffin

Today we had technology and it was our first day.When we were going the bus hasn't arrived yet. When our bus arrived we got on and I noticed when we were driving no one was singing. When we got there we were waiting outside the door Miss Tuipulotu came and hurried us.When we were cooking Miss Tuipulotu came to our table and did most of the work for us while we were sitting and kind of relaxing.Today we were making colorful cupcakes and I was so excited. Something I found challenging was trying to scoop the mixture into the cupcake cups. Next time I could practice until I get the hang of it.

Here are the Ingredients of the cake.
Dry Ingredients

  1. 1 1/2 cup of S.R.F
  2. 1/3 cup of sugar
Wet Ingredients

  1. 1/2 cup of milk
  2. 1/2 cup of oil
  3. 1 lid of vanilla essen
  4. 1 egg

No comments:

Post a Comment