Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Kiwisport/P.E- Reflection

Today we had Kiwisport/P.E. In home group 1 they went to tennis first. Then our group went and did some cricket because the cricket tournament is coming up. Before we started our game of cricket we had to run around the bike track to warm up. After that we have to get in to pairs and then play a game called "snatch the ball". My partner was Biana and when we were playing she didn't even try to get the ball. After that we got into a big circle and then we have to throw the ball up clap lots of times and try catch the ball again. I found it really difficult trying to clap under my legs then catch it. Then after that we went and played a little game of cricket. "And when I mean little we only played for about 4 minutes". When we were playing I was bowler and I found it really difficult. Then home group 1 came and then we had to swap.

Image result for tennisWhen we got to tennis we had to get in to pairs again. Then we started to do some rallies with our pairs. When were doing some rallies my partner kept on batting it cricket. "its either because he can't aim or he's trying to make me run". After that we got in to a game. In the game we had to try and hit each others cones and if we hit the cone we get to take the cone away from that person. What I really found difficult was trying to hit the other persons cone. Next time I can work on hitting the ball soft.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post Aumau. Sorry that we didn't have a longer time playing Cricket. As we improve our skills needed to play the game AND work together well as a team, you will find that our game time will get longer.

    You wrote: "when we were playing she didn't even try to get the ball."
    What could you have done to positively encourage or motivate your partner to participate and contribute more?

    I encourage you to use images from our Kiwisport or P.E. lessons. This helps your reader to connect more with your blog post entries.

    Maybe next week during Kiwisport I can rally with you! :)

    ReplyDelete