Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Pools-Reflection

Yesterday we went to the pools with our whole entire school. When we got there I was so pumped because I really wanted to get in the pool already. When we were getting changed into our swimming togs we saw some people from the public and even some people from another school. When we were waiting outside it started to rain and my towel got soaked up so I left it in the hanger to wait until it gets sunny. Then we got into the pool and I thought that it will be cold but it was actually warm kind of. Then we went to the far end of the pool and our teachers put us into groups and for our groups we had a swimming race. I found it really hard when we had to pull our partner with the noodle because he wasn't paddling but it was ok because with a growth mindset I tried my best trying to pull him. Then our group had to go into a long line and connect arms and then try our best to run as fast as we can. What I found challenging from that experience was trying to pull our group members who were falling behind.

Then right after our group activities we had morning tea and during morning tea me and my friends were just standing in a circle saying jokes with each other. After morning tea we had free time in the pool for 2 hours I think. During our free time I was looking around and people were pretty bored so as a "Otter" I decided to start dunking people. First I started of with a few of my friends and then I started doing people I don't really know because the more the better. I even dunked 2 people at a time. And then when I started getting tired I saw most people feeling happy and that's what wanted to see. After dunking people I decided to start a game which was "Chase the ball". In the game it was Boys vs Girls and the boys started off. The Girls have 2 balls and the Boys has try and get the 2 balls of the girls and then try run away.

After our free time it was lunch time and for lunchtime we were just doing the same thing making jokes with each other. Then it was our turn to go on the slide and when were walking up to the slide there was a lot of stairs. When it was my friends turn to go down the slide he was screaming like a girl and it made everyone laugh. After going down the slide 3 times I decided to bak in the pool because it was way more fun then the slide. One thing I enjoyed from the pools were dunking people (Of Course) and also spending more time with my friends. Next time I could improve on is saying jokes at the right time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aumau,
    I really like the way you are telling us everything about what you did at the pools. I also like the way how you made your blogpost very funny. Maybe next time you can proofread your work before you blog because there was some sentences that didn't make sense to me. Anyways Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete