Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Te Tuhi- Reflection

Image result for Te tuhi
Today we went to Te Tuhi to perform our role plays.In my group it was Me, Kensington, Aletheia, Patience, Mason and Fea'o but Kensington never came. When we were at Te Tuhi we noticed that it was very quiet so we had stay quiet as well. When it was our turn to perform I was so nervous but when I saw a friend of my talk confidently I wanted to be like him so I did the same. 

After the role play we went to the art room to do some work.We had to cut out some papers related to the role play who have did. Our role play was the 3 little piggies.Something I found challenging is was trying to speak the right volume that people can hear me. Next time I will work on projecting my voice.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Aumau! I hope your performance went well. I know you can project your voice when you want to, I've heard it! Thanks for sharing your recount, I look forward to reading more about the work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete