Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Mauri Drawing

IALT:Define My Mauri
Today we had to use a piece of A4 paper and draw symbols that represent our Mauri.For this task I was so happy because when we finish we all have to share our Ideas.While I was drawing I was so confused of what to draw because I had to many ideas I couldn't think of the main ones.But then I found Out what i was going to draw.My first 1 was my flag which represents my culture.My second one was the book of Mormon which represents my religion.My third one was the sport cricket which represent the sport my family plays.And the last one was my family which represents my family.While I was drawing It felt like I was getting closer and closer to my family and culture.

Image result for samoa flag
When we finished we had to present our work.The first person was Kensington and as he was going up he was so Nervous so I felt scared.As people going up they finished and it was our turn and I was so scared that I might say something wrong and people will make fun of me.As I was presenting I was going good until I got stuck but then I got through it then I was finished.

The first Picture Represents my Culture and where I come from.My Second Picture represent my religion and the type of church I grew up in.I drew the book of mormon because I enjoy reading it and now I know the stories that happened in Heaven.My third picture is a man Playing Cricket.I chose this because in Samoa me and my family when ever we get bored we would go to a open space and play cricket there.I chose this because it has helped us bind together as one and let us know more and more people.My fourth one I chose is a picture of my family.There is 6 of us in our family including my parents.My family has helped me become who I am right now.They have fixed every problem I had and they always cheered me up.This is my Mauri.

Feel Free to Leave a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment