Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Te Tuhi

Yesterday we went to te tuhi and I was so scared because we had to do a roleplay that we never even practiced for.I was so scared that I didn't even wanted to go to te tuhi.I really enjoyed how I didnt think about our role play on the bus because there was to many fun and singing that I never felt scared anymore.While we were singing I was thinking about how our play is going to go.When we got there we sat down and we were waiting for our instructor Salome to come.Once she came we went to the auditorium to do our roleplay.Once we went inside we were all surprised because everything was dark and there was lights facing the middle and chairs in a semi circle.When the first group went up to do there role play I was so scared that we would be next.When the first group was up they weren scared and they were confident.So I decided if I was there I wouldnt be scared.We were the last group to go up and I wasnt scared at all.When we finished I was happy that we finished and I was proud of myself for giving it a go and not being scared.


No comments:

Post a Comment