Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

KiwiSport-Run,Jump and Throw

Today for Kiwisport we were practicing on our Shotput throwing.We were practicing with mini soccer balls.The aim for us today was trying not to throw the ball like you're throwing a tennis ball.We have to place it under your jawline and right under your ear and push it off your palm.While we were throwing my arm started to hurt because I kept throwing it wrong.On our next ball it was a bit heavier even though it was smaller than the mini Soccer ball.When I looked around I saw everyone doing it wrong they just wanted everyone to see how far there one went.
Image result for run jump and throw

But I threw the ball right and I was doing the right thing.Even though I threw it small I was proud that I know I can do better.Throughout this experience I was happy that I made good metres with the ball.The part I like is that I know that I was doing the right thing.The part I dont like is that my friends around me were doing the wrong thing and when I told them do the right thing they continued on doing the wrong thing.Next time I can keep practicing and get better and better.The part I found challenging is trying to throw farer than I threw before. 
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment