Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

Kiwisport

Today for kiwi sport we were doing Run Jump and throw.When we got their we were a bit to early because Room 10 was still having their time.But as I was watching they were doing relays and I was so excited because I like to run but in my own time.When it was our turn we started of with a warm up.Our warm up game was called Maui Matau.Maui means Left and Matau means right.We all had a long stick to hold.When the leader calls Maui we let go of our stick and try grab the stick on you left.When you fail you are out of the game.The point of the game is trying to be the last one to drop the stick.While we were playing I got confused and when the leader called Matau I went to the left and got three other people out including myself.

After our warm up we went and practiced on our start when we race.We got a few tips on how to run faster and also how to push yourself of the ground faster.While we were taking some tries of running I realized that I was beating some of my friends that I couldn't beat before.After that we played relays.Our team was very good.In my team was Sene,Leilani,Akih Alone and me.When we had to run even farer my team chose me to go but I was so scared that I might make my team lose and they might get angry at me.But at the end of our session everyone was a champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment